What we are about – and what we’re not:
The Website features garden history, design inspiration, and other information about gardening, plants, growing practices, design ideas, and reflections on gardens and garden topics from around the world. We don’t endorse any particular garden industry manufacturer or resource and may not have first-hand experience with products or practices discussed. You should conduct your own gardening research before deciding on featured products or practices.
The Website may feature suggestions from or feedback by readers or others. The Website does not expressly endorse these suggestions or affirm any positions or advice being provided. While we regularly monitor content, we are not responsible for offensive comments or forum postings being made on the Website. In addition, we do not endorse or affirm any comment or cannot be responsible for verification of its validity.
Enjoy our Website, but please use your best judgment and common sense while visiting.
Use and Etiquette:
• The Website and its contents are personal, non-commercial use.
• Comments should display civility. Please respect others and their choices.
• Any commercial use, distribution, or exploitation of the Website or its content or components is prohibited without our prior express written permission.
• Unauthorized posting or downloading or other unauthorized use of material on the Website may violate copyright and other laws.
• Users of the Website should not post, submit, or otherwise publish anything that is illegal, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent.
• Users of the Website may not interfere with the operations of the Website or others’ use and enjoyment of the Website.
• Users of the Website may not encourage criminal conduct or violations of the law which might trigger civil liability.
• Users of the Website may not infringe on the rights of third parties including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy or publicity.
We reserve the right, without notice or liability, to:
• disclose any information relating to the Website as may be necessary to satisfy any legal obligation, applicable law, rule, or regulation, or other lawful requests;
• We solely and exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including their content, components, and appearance. Users of the Website do not obtain any claim of ownership of our content or components.
• All text, copy, photographs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (collectively the “Intellectual Property”) displayed on the Website belong to us or are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without our written permission or the express permission of the respective owner.
• Users of the Website may use for personal, non-commercial purposes an image from any post as long as you (1) index the photographic image back to the original post (i.e. insert a link within each image back to thegoodgarden.com post where it is featured); and (2) provide a linked credit citing thegoodgarden.com.
Materials you submit:
• Users of the Website should not submit any confidential, secret, or proprietary information.
Third Party Website:
The Website may have links to third party websites and third party websites may link to the Website, but we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, components or other materials displayed on or provided by those third party websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
We may terminate, change, suspend, or otherwise alter any aspect of the Website at any time.